- I use TypeScript for all my projects. This is my primary language right now.
- This is my hobby direction, but I can also create backend in FastAPI.
Libraries: React, React Router, React Query, React Hook Form, React-Virtuoso...
Testing: JestJS, React Testing Library, Cypress, Mock Service Worker
Tools: Vite, Remix, Tailwind CSS, Material UI, Emotion, Storybook...
Libraries: React Native, React Navigation
Testing: JestJS, React Native Testing Library, Detoxjs
Tools: Emotion, StoryBook, Bitrise, Fastlane...
Frameworks: Node.JS, Express.JS, Nest.JS
Testing: JestJS, Supertest
- Azure, AWS
- I use Figma in daily basis to create prototypes and design UI.
- I was using an Intel-based 15” MacBook Pro prior to this and the difference is night and day. I’ve never heard the fans turn on a single time, even under the incredibly heavy loads I put it through with our various launch simulations.
- Not only is the TS4 the most powerful dock ever created, the dock with the most ports, the dock with the highest charging capabilities, the first dock with 2.5GbE.
- Craft is a wireless keyboard with a premium typing experience and a versatile input dial that adapts to what I'm making — keeping me focused and in my creative flow.
- Something about all the gestures makes me feel like a wizard with special powers. I really like feeling like a wizard with special powers.
- If I’m going to slouch in the worst ergonomic position imaginable all day, I might as well do it in an expensive chair.